Meetings of expert groups on introduction of target models for simplifying business procedures and increasing investment attractiveness of the Ryazan region were held at the site of the Association of Young Entrepreneurs of the Ryazan region.
Expert groups for assessing implementation of target models are created in each region, including representatives of business, public association "Delovaya Rossiya", the Russian Union of Industrialists and Entrepreneurs, "Opora Rossii" and the Ryazan Chamber of Commerce and Industry, authorized to protect rights of entrepreneurs in the Ryazan region.
The experts were Alexey Kuligin, RRCD deputy CEO, deputy ministers of economic development and trade of the Ryazan region Nina Solomonova and Andrey Vorolomeev, and Alexander Tokmachev, the head of the regional department of the Ministry of Construction.
A detailed analysis of 6 target models’ implementation was conducted during the meeting,:
- Availability and quality of regional legislation of mechanisms for protecting investors and supporting investment activities;
-The effectiveness of activities of the specialized organization to attract investment and work with investors;
- Quality of the investment portal of the Ryazan region;
- The effectiveness of feedback and work of direct channels of investors and the Government of the Ryazan region.
- "Support of small and medium-sized businesses";
- "The effectiveness of procedures for issuing permits for construction."
Based on the results of the meetings, the experts positively assessed ongoing work to improve investment climate and made a number of proposals for improving procedures related to doing business.